Ways to Help
Here Are Ways To Help Hospice:
As a community organization, Cross Timbers depends upon the people of our service area to be involved in helping meet the needs of our patients and families. You can help in several ways:
- By becoming a trained Hospice volunteer (call for information)
- By making a tax-deductible donation or memorial gift to support this work.
- By becoming informed about Hospice care and what we do at Cross Timbers.
- By inviting Hospice personnel to speak to your group or organization (We can speak on a variety of topics)
- Tell someone you love about Hospice
Thanks Southern Oklahoma for your support since 1981! Your words of encouragement, your generous gifts and your volunteer service mean we can continue our quality work with patients and their families